- Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2.3L (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- This intercooler is rated for approximately 550 whp. Exceeding these horsepower limits could require a custom-size front-mount intercooler.
Specs & Features
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- CARB EO #: D-759
- 35°F (19.45°C) reduction in AIT
- 58% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume & 165% increase in external fin surface area
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded
- Cast end tanks and in-tank diverter provide optimal flow through intercooler
- Bar-and-plate construction
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Installs in under 2 hours without having to remove front bumper cover
- Retains stock active grille shutters, maintaining ideal aerodynamics when cooling demands are lower
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Fits with the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Oil Cooler Kit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (1) Mishimoto Intercooler
- (1) M6 x 1.0 x 20 Flange Bolt
- (1) M4 x 0.7 x 12 Button Head Bolt
- (1) M4 Lock Washer
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
For the first time in over 30 years, the iconic Ford Mustang is available with a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine producing over 300 horsepower in the form of the 2.3L Mustang EcoBoost! Turbocharged 4-cylinder engines produce extremely hot charge air temperatures very quickly, and the stock tube-and-fin EcoBoost intercooler can also suffer from heat soak after a short time. To help offset these high temps, Mishimoto is proud to introduce a line of performance EcoBoost Mustang parts, including a highly efficient bar-and-plate intercooler.
This Mustang EcoBoost intercooler is a direct-fit unit that requires no modification to your 2015 Mustang. The engineers at Mishimoto designed the EcoBoost Mustang intercooler to fit with the stock active grille shutters, as well as prevent airflow blockage to the radiator and AC condenser by mounting it in the stock location. The cooler is constructed with cast end tanks that are CFD-tested for maximum airflow. This EcoBoost intercooler also includes an in-tank air diverter on the hot side to provide optimal flow through the core. The Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35°F (19.45°C) with minimal pressure loss, has a 25% increase in core volume, and a 165% increase in external fin surface area, providing maximum cooling for your pony.
The EcoBoost Mustang intercooler features precision TIG-welding and is available with a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black finish.
More in this categoryFord Mustang Intercooler
Ford Mustang Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.