- Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2.3L (2015, 2016, 2017)
- To provide maximum airflow to the front of your vehicle and the EcoBoost oil cooler, Mishimoto suggests disconnecting the connector for the front shutter doors (if equipped on your Mustang).
Specs & Features
- Direct-fit for 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Silver Non-Thermostatic: MMOC-MUS4-15
- Black Non-Thermostatic: MMOC-MUS4-15BK
- Silver Thermostatic: MMOC-MUS4-15T
- Black Thermostatic: MMOC-MUS4-15TBK
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 40°F (23°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting bracket
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes billet aluminum Oil Sandwich Plate or Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal reduction in fluid temperature
- Thermostatic and non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- A perfect complement to the Mishimoto Ford Mustang EcoBoost Performance Aluminum Radiator
Install Torque Specs
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
- (3) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets and Spacer
- (1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
- (1) 4' 3.5" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45° and 120° -10AN Fittings
- (1) 4' 10.5" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° and 120° -10AN Fittings
- (1) Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic Available)
- (1) 3/4 x 16 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
- (2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
- (1) Mounting Hardware Set
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
For the first time in over 30 years, the 2015 Ford Mustang is available with a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine producing over 300 horsepower! Turbocharged 4-cylinder engines can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Did you know that unlike the 2015 Mustang with the 5.0L V8 engine, the 2.3L Mustang EcoBoost does not come with a factory oil cooler? Mishimoto is here to help with a new line of efficient EcoBoost Mustang parts. Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear out your engine, so our engineers have developed an oil cooling solution for your EcoBoost Mustang!
The Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 40°F using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate, proving that this oil cooler kit can withstand the stress of extreme applications. This 2015 Mustang EcoBoost oil cooler kit is available with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our 2015 Mustang parts, the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Oil Cooler Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryFord Mustang EcoBoost Oil Cooler Kit
Ford Mustang EcoBoost Parts
Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kits
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture