Extend Shipping Protection provides customers protection against lost, stolen, or damaged packages during the shipping process. For a nominal fee, customers can add Shipping Protection to their order at checkout. If customers have a shipping issue, they can go to Extend’s digital claims portal, Kaley, to instantly redeem a replacement product.
How can I purchase an Extend Shipping Protection Plan?
An Extend Shipping Protection Plan can be purchased as you are checking out and is added to your entire order. For example, if you purchase five products, you will have one Shipping Protection plan that covers your entire order from being lost, stolen, or damaged during transit. Some items do not quality for shipping protection due to how they are shipped.
What issues can’t be approved?
- Items that are backordered.
- Items sent in error by the merchant, like the wrong size, color or wrong item.
- Items missing from the order when the package shows no exterior damage or tampered seal.
- Items with mechanical or electrical defects.
Sometimes packages may not be in transit or delivered, or they may be returned to the sender for various reasons. In these cases, the package is still insured. However, the claim may not be approved for the following reasons:
- If the Customer provided the wrong shipping address on the online order
- The recipient refused to sign for the package or refused the delivery.
- Packages that are not delivered after multiple attempts
- Packages that are held or redirected at the request of the recipient.
- We also don’t cover claims if they are fraudulent.