- Mazda 3 (2017)
Specs & Features
- Enhance visibility during night time, heavy rain, snow, or dense fog.
- Precision optics offers a highly controlled concentration of light to enhance visibility.
- Polycarbonate Lens with a superior UV protection and a high impact resistance.
- Heavy duty housing prevents moisture and dust from getting inside the housing.
- High quality OE grade materials to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions.
- Bulb Type: LED
- OEM Left # B63B-51-690
- OEM Right # B63B-51-680
- Partslink Left # MA2592128
- Partslink Right # MA2593128
- 100% Brand New in the box with manufacturer packaging, never been installed before.
- Completed set included Left and Right Sides with wiring kit included on most applications.
- Factory bolt-on OE fitment, no vehicle modifications are required; or replacement for the stock unit.
- No installation guide or instruction included, professional installation recommended.
- SAE/DOT compliance for street use. One year manufacturer warranty.
- A pair light bulbs included
Factory Style Projector LED Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Bulbs: included. These premium fog lights allow for great visibility and maximum safety in bad weather conditions. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade ABS plastic to provide long-lasting and the most reliable service.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryMazda 3 Fog Lights
Mazda 3 Parts
Winjet Fog Lights
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture