- Toyota Celica Base (1971, 1972, 1973, 1974)
- Toyota Celica GT (1974, 1975, 1976, 1977)
- Toyota Celica LT (1974)
- Toyota Celica ST (1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977)
Specs & Features
- This Whiteline sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to move the left and right hand wheels relative to each other, essentially increasing the amount of force required to make the body roll. Bar size (stiffness) also allows for corrections to understeer or oversteer tendencies depending on vehicle type or how the vehicle is being used.
- Take control with multi-point adjustable sway bars which allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions. Whether it's street or sport, dial in more balance and predictability with Whiteline multi-point adjustable sway bars.
- Whiteline Silver powder coating is an electrostatically applied coating that is cured under heat creating a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint. Whiteline source the highest quality finishes available to ensure our products are built to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- A process of stamping and forming each end of the sway bar into a blade design. This feature ensures maximum strength and longevity and allows for multiple adjustment points to be added to each sway bar.
- Backed by a 3 year/ 60,000 miles warranty
Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your vehicle with Adjustable Sway Bars by Whiteline. Engineered to "Activate More Grip", sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
More in this categoryToyota Celica Parts
Toyota Celica Sway Bars
Whiteline Sway Bars
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.