- Chevy Volt (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Specs & Features
- Sold as a pair (left and right)
- Our engineered "Synthetic Elastomer" bushings feature the quality ride of rubber at lower speeds and at higher speeds react when under cornering, accelerating and braking loads, for CHASSIS CONTROL and improved handling.
- The advanced synthetic elastomer characteristics ensure superior elasticity, memory and outright durability for all forms of driving applications!
- Whiteline's synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease (where required) for extended life.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Backed by a 3 year/ 60,000 miles warranty
Knock, knock, knock! That's the sound you hear when your sway bar links are not doing their job. Links are a common service item due to either worn or over compliant bushings/ joints and possibly bent or snapped centre bodies. Upgrade from the old units to Whiteline sway bar links with superior features that outlast and outperform the original equipment.
More in this categoryChevy Volt Parts
Chevy Volt Sway Bar End Links
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.