- Honda Accord Sedan 4 Cyl (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Lowers 0.6" to 3.9" Front and 0.4" to 2.8" Rear
- Honda Accord Sedan V6 (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Lowers 1.2" to 4.5" Front and 0.8" to 3.2" Rear
- Honda Accord Coupe 4 Cyl (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Lowers 0.8" to 4.1" Front and 0.7" to 3.0" Rear
- Honda Accord Coupe V6 (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Lowers 0.9" to 4.1" Front and 0.5" to 2.8" Rear
- Acura TSX 4 Cyl (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Lowers 0.7" to 3.9" Front and 0.7" to 3.1" Rear
- Acura TSX V6 (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Lowers 0.8" to 4.1" Front and 0.7" to 3.1" Rear
- Acura TSX Wagon 2.4L (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Lowers 1.1" to 4.3" Front and 1.4" to 3.8" Rear
Specs & Features
- Spring Rates: 560 lb Front and 224 lb Rear
- Requires the reuse of OEM Upper Mounts
- 16 Way Adjustable Dampers
- Includes a full set of 4
- 12 Month Warranty
- Genuine TEIN
Note: Image is only a representation of the coilovers. TEIN doesn't have vehicle specific images. Your coilover will be specific to your vehicle. If you have any questions about this kit, please contact us.
TEIN Street Advance Z coilovers are designed for those who want more performance from their coilover system. Designed to provide a stiffer yet comfortable ride and aggressive stance, the street advance coilovers have 16 way adjustable settings giving you a much more noticeable feel in damping force change. These coilovers provide plenty of shock travel even lower than standard vehicle ride height. These coilovers adjust via an ultra strong ZT coated threaded sleeve and have updated internal components as well as external coating to dramatically increase durability and product life. Excellent choice for daily driving, and great for weekend track use.
1 Year Warranty when purchased through an authorized dealer such as Redline360
More in this categoryAcura TSX Coilovers
Acura TSX Parts
Honda Accord Coilovers
Honda Accord Parts
TEIN Street Advance Z Coilovers
Reviews on this productWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.
Some products may not be legal in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.