- 2006 Dodge Charger Base 2.7l V6 EER RWD, Sedan
- 2007 Dodge Charger Base 2.7l V6 EER RWD, Sedan
- 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Sedan
- 2006 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Sedan
- 2007 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Sedan
- 2008 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Sedan
- 2009 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7l V8 EZD RWD, Sedan
- 2010 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7l V8 EZH RWD, Sedan
- 2006 Dodge Charger SE 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
- 2007 Dodge Charger SE 2.7l V6 EER RWD, Sedan
- 2007 Dodge Charger SE 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
- 2008 Dodge Charger SE 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
- 2008 Dodge Charger SE 5.7l V8 RWD, Sedan
- 2009 Dodge Charger SE 2.7l V6 EER RWD, Sedan
- 2009 Dodge Charger SE 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
- 2009 Dodge Charger SE 5.7l V8 EZH RWD, Sedan
- 2010 Dodge Charger SE 2.7l V6 EER RWD, Sedan
- 2010 Dodge Charger SE 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
- 2010 Dodge Charger SE 5.7l V8 EZH RWD, Sedan
- 2006 Dodge Charger SXT 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
- 2007 Dodge Charger SXT 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
- 2008 Dodge Charger SXT 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
- 2009 Dodge Charger SXT 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
- 2010 Dodge Charger SXT 3.5l V6 RWD, Sedan
Specs & Features
- Lowering Range
- Front: 0.8" to 2.0"
- Rear: 1.0" to 2.2"
- Spring Rates:
- Front: Progressive
- Rear: Progressive
- Galvanized Steel Housing
- Black Springs
- Comfort Ride Quality for Daily Driving (Pre-Set Dampening)
- Height Adjustable
- 2 Year Warranty
With so many coilovers on the market it's hard to make a decision which brand to choose. The quality and performance of the Street Edge coilovers may help influence your decision. With numerous coilovers over the years Street Edge comes at top for most value for your money.
The Street Edge coilover has been designed to compete with the numerous budget coilover brands which have recently flooded the market. The Street Edge coilovers have been built to a very high standard. Street Edge coilovers have a firmer than the factory suspension. The damping is approx. 15-25% stiffer and gives a firm yet forgiving ride. The springs have a powdercoated finish and the kit also benefits from built in bump stops, helper springs and shorter piston rods which also help provide a smooth ride.
Redline360 is an authorized and direct Street Edge dealer. Street Edge honors your warranty when purchasing your Street Edge Coilovers from Redline360.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryDodge Charger Coilovers
Dodge Charger Parts
Street Edge Coilovers
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture