- BMW 325i E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 328i E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 330i E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 335d E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 335i E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 335is E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW M3 E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Please note these will not fit xDrive/AWD vehicles
Specs & Features
- Gun drilled and Black Anodized 2024 Aluminum links to reduce unsprung weight
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Rotating 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamp design
- Hardened JMX high misalignment low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
- Stainless steel anti dive spacers
- ASTM A574 socket head cap bolts used for maximum articulation with minimum tensile strength of 170,000 psi
SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Tension Rods (TR) provide a wide range of front caster adjustment, allowing precise alignment for optimal turn-in response and to compensate for variances between left and right caster. Low-friction, smooth articulating FK Spherical Bearings eliminate the stock mushy rubber bushing to provide a more responsive steering feel. Anti dive geometry can also be tuned with the use of our stainless steel spacers
SPL Parts parts are engineered for maximum performance. Billet Aluminum alloy 2024 hex rods are precision CNC machined and gun drilled to reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high strength and stiffness. Our exclusive 360 degree Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to quickly and precisely locking in your desired alignment settings. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms and offers superior strength.
FK Bearings Rod Ends are manufactured in Connecticut. The JMX is an upgraded harden rod end used for superior added strength. Featuring a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325º F, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryBMW 3 Series Parts
BMW 3 Series Suspension Arms
SPL Parts Suspension Arms
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture