- Chevy Tahoe non ZR1 (2000, 2001, 2002)
- For plug and play, truck must have stock power mirrors.
- Heated defrost function only applies vehicles that originally come equipped with power heated mirrors
Specs & Features
- Sold as a pair - Left and Right side
- Made with ultra strong and light weight chrome durable ABS plastic
- Telescoping wide angle mirrors with convex mirror glass underneath
- Mirror length is approximately 22" when extended and 19" when closed
- Reinforcement brackets are used for preventing vibration during driving
- Makes it easier to monitor the rear side view of your trailer or camper
If you use your truck or SUV for towing, you need towing mirrors. These Spec-D Towing Mirrors extend farther than stock and allow you to have a better field of view around your trailer. Works great for those towing trailers, campers or anything else where visibility is limited. Spec-D Towing Mirrors are made from strong and durable ABS plastic and have reinforcement brackets to help prevent vibration during driving. Made to be a direct replacement for your factory mirrors.
And even if you don't tow much, these mirrors are a great replacement for the OEM stock mirrors and give your truck a nice updated look.
More in this categoryChevy Tahoe Parts
Spec-D Truck Towing Mirrors
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We process payments through PayPal, the absolute safest and most secure way to pay online! This ensures we also never store your credit card number, since we are never exposed to it. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or your PayPal Account. If you do not have a PayPal account, simply select the credit card option at the PayPal screen to place your order.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture