- 2015, 2016, 2017 Ford F-150 models only
- Not for models with OEM LED or HID headlights
Different colors and styles available
Select a color in the drop down to see the image change so you know which headlights you will be getting.
These headlights are sequential turn signal with switchback. Switchback is when the DRL is a white LED bar but when you signal it turns amber.
Specs & Features
- Sold as a pair - includes both sides
- Projector headlights with LED DRL (Daytime Running Lights) bars/tubes and sequential turn signal lights. For F150 equipped with factory DRL, the DRL feature will work automatically, if not equipped, you will need to turn on the parking lights for DRL function.
- Equipped with switchback function
- Exclusive 2-Style sequential turn signal lightsIncludes H7 high beam and low beam bulbs
- Made by an ISO certified manufacturer using materials that meet or exceed strict OEM requirements
- Professional installation is highly recommended
Spec-D headlights are designed to be a direct replacement for your factory headlights and require no modifications, cutting or wire splicing to install. These headlights are designed to provide you with a much brighter and cleaner light to improve safety and appearance. Every Spec-D Tuning light is DOT approved, ensuring it's street legal and can be a direct replacements.
Spec-D Headlights Features and Specs:
- Upgrade your car or truck to the latest headlight styling
- Designed for a direct fit, direct replacement for your OEM factory headlights
- Easy hassle free install which requires no splicing, or rewiring - Plug and Play!
- Fully sealed to keep moisture out
- Backed by a 90 day warranty when purchased through Redline360
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryFord F150 Headlights
Ford F150 Parts
Spec-D Ford F150 Headlights
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture