- Dodge Dakota (1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- Dodge Durango (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003)
Specs & Features
- Halo Version
- 1 pair of headlights with dual halo + LED lights
- Equipped with Halogen H3 low beam & H1 high beam bulbs
- Bulbs are not included for corner lights - use stock bulbs, sockets or wiring for installation
- SMD Version
- 1 pair of headlights with SMD LED Light Strip
- Headlights use 9007 high beam and low beam halogen bulbs (not included)
- Made by an OEM approved & ISO certified manufacturer with materials that meet or exceed strict OEM requirement
- Direct replacement, simple splicing needed for halo lights (must tap parking lights wire)
Spec-D headlights are designed to be a direct replacement for your factory headlights and require no modifications, cutting or wire splicing to install. These headlights are designed to provide you with a much brighter and cleaner light to improve safety and appearance. Every Spec-D Tuning light is built to DOT compliance.
Spec-D Headlights Features and Specs:
- Upgrade your car or truck to the latest headlight styling
- Designed for a direct fit, direct replacement for your OEM factory headlights
- Easy hassle free install which requires no splicing, or rewiring - Plug and Play!
- Fully sealed to keep moisture out
All Spec-D products sold on Redline360 as of 4/1/2021 now feature an extended warranty, free! Spec-D Tuning offers a standard 90 day manufacturer defect warranty, but Redline360 doubles this warranty to 180 for any Spec-D products purchased on or after 4/1/2021. If your Spec-D lights came with bulbs and they burned out during the warranty period, simply contact us for a free replacement. Warranty is valid for any manufacturer defect and does not cover any modification or any lights that were modified.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews on this product
Dodge Dakota Headlights
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture