- Chevy Silverado (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Fits on old body style only for 2007 Silverado models
- Chevy Avalanche (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
Specs & Features
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- Sold as a pair
- Bulbs not included - Please use stock bulbs for installation
- Comes with 1 pair of headlights
- LED light strip & amber reflector
- DRL LED light must be tapped into a power source - we recommend the parking lights so the DRL feature works with parking lights turned on
- Made by an ISO certified manufacturer using materials that meet strict OEM requirements
- Headlight comes equipped with 9007 high / low beam bulbs
Spec-D OEM replacement headlights are designed to be a direct replacement headlight housing. These headlight housings require the reuse of OEM (or performance OEM style bulbs) and give you a fresh and stylish new headlight to transform the look of your car.
Spec-D Replacement Headlights Features and Specs:
- Designed for a direct fit, direct replacement for your OEM factory headlights
- Easy hassle free install which requires no splicing, or rewiring - Plug and Play!
- Fully sealed to keep moisture out
All Spec-D products sold on Redline360 as of 4/1/2021 now feature an extended warranty, free! Spec-D Tuning offers a standard 90 day manufacturer defect warranty, but Redline360 doubles this warranty to 180 for any Spec-D products purchased on or after 4/1/2021. If your Spec-D lights came with bulbs and they burned out during the warranty period, simply contact us for a free replacement. Warranty is valid for any manufacturer defect and does not cover any modification or any lights that were modified.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Chevy Avalanche Headlights
Chevy Avalanche Parts
Chevy Silverado Headlights
Chevy Silverado Parts
OEM Replacement Headlights
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture