Specs & Features
- 7 PCS 1/4" Dr. 12PT Socket 8,9,10,11,12,13,14mm
- 1 PC 1/4" Dr. Extension Bar 2" (50mm)
- 1 PC 1/4" Dr. 1/2"F*3/8"M Adapter
- 1 PC 1/4" Dr. 90T Ratchet Handle
- 12 PCS 3/8" Dr. 12PT Deep Socket
- 2 PCS 3/8" Dr. Extension Bar 3" (75mm), 6" (150mm)
- 1 PC 3/8" Dr. 90T Ratchet Handle
- 3 PCS 1/2" Dr. Wheel Impact Socket 17,19,21mm
- 1 PC 1/2" Dr. Swivel Breaker Bar 15" (380mm)
- 12 PCS Combination Wrench 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19mm
- 9 PCS Long Arm Torx Key Set
- 9 PCS Long Arm Ball Point Metric Hex Key Set
- 1 PC Slotted Screwdriver SL (-)6.5mm x 100mm
- 1 PC Phillips Screwdriver PH (-)#2 x 100mm
- 1 PC Adjustable Wrench 10"
- 1 PC Long Nose Pliers 8"
- 1 PC Groove Joint Pliers 10"
- 1 PC Side Cutter Plier 5"
- 1 PC Tire Valve Core Screwdriver
- 1 PC Deadblow Hammer 45mm
- 1 PC Measuring Tape 19mm(W)/5M(L): Metric & Inch
The Sparco Trackside Tool Roll was designed for the Track Day driver. This 68-Piece Tool Roll is filled with high quality, professional grade BoxoUSA tools which carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY. These tools were hand-picked by real enthusiast to tackle most jobs at the track or in your garage. The compact tool roll size makes it easy to fit into your track car or trailer.
The Sparco Trackside bag is stitched from high quality Cordura Nylon to ensure your tools stay organized and rattle free. There are two tool pouches, one sewn to the roll that holds the socket sets and a Velcro removable pouch for additional tools you want with you. The external straps and durable metal spring buckles enhance the security of your tools and allow the roll to expand if you decide to add more tools to the kit. The internal pockets are labeled with the respective tool names to take the guesswork out of your tool selection.
Genuine Sparco products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture