- 1992 - 2001 Honda Civic (DX, EX, HX)
- 1993 - 1997 Honda Civic del Sol (S, Si, VTEC)
- 1988 - 1991 Honda CRX (Base, HF, Si)
- 1992 - 2001 Honda Prelude (Base, Type SH)
- 2000 - 2009 Honda S2000 (Base, CR)
- 1987 - 1987 Honda Wagovan (DX)
- 1986 - 2001 Acura Integra (GS, GS-R, LS, Type R)
- Manual Transmission Only.
- Fits F20C but NOT the F22C
- NOTE: Due to Larger Diameter... You Must Use A Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold or Make Adjustments to Intake Manifold Throttle Body Flange to Match Bore and Keep IAC (Idle Air Control) Passage Separate. Not compatible with B18C GS-R intake manifold. Not compatible with D Series engines featuring down-flow intake manifolds.
- Precision Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fine Shot-Blasted Surface Finish
- Precision Machined Brass Throttle Plate
- Compatible w/ OEM Throttle Cable
- Sealed Ball Bearings for Smooth Operation
- New Throttle Body Gasket and Hardware
- Idle Adjustment Screws for Fine Tuning
Skunk2 is proud to introduce the 70mm Alpha Series Throttle Body for Honda B16/ B17/ B18/ B20/ D15/ D16/ F20/ F22/ F23/ H22 and H23 engines in its exclusive, fine shot-blasted surface finish. Skunk2’s Alpha Series Throttle Body is designed to be used with Skunk2’s Pro Series Intake Manifolds as well as OEM and other aftermarket intake manifolds for bolt-on horsepower and torque gains by maximizing engine airflow, all at a competitive price.
A larger throttle body is key to producing additional power throughout the powerband on modified engines with increased airflow demands and the Skunk2’s 70mm Alpha Series Throttle Body delivers! Sealed ball bearings, a precision machined throttle plate and a honed oversized bore insures smooth operation on the most aggressive naturally aspirated and forced induction applications.
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic Skunk2 products.
More in this categorySkunk2 Throttle Bodies
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.