- 1988 - 1991 Honda Civic (Base, CX, DX, EX, LX, Si)
- 1988 - 1991 Honda CRX (Base, HF, Si)
- Not compatible with '88 model rear lower control arms. Must upgrade to Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms or install '89-'91 rear lower control arms.
Specs & Features
- Spring Rates: 8 kg front and 8kg rear
- Forged Shortened & Threaded Shock Body
- Super-Finished Hard Chrome Shaft
- Reduced Shaft Stroke for Full Travel on Lowered Vehicles
- Fixed Dampening
- Ride Hight Adjustable
- Independant Spring Pre-Load
- Billet Top Hats
- Polyurethane Bushing for Improved Shock Feedback
The Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers are designed to be one of the best coilovers on the market for your car. Skunk2 designed these coilovers to be height adjustable using the shock body which allows you to lower your vehicle and not lose shock travel or ride quality. Skunk2 has been in the import market since the beginning, and this coilover system is designed after years and years of research. The Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilover has a mono-tube shock design with an oversized piston that is one piece and precision-matched to reduce body roll and give you a feel of vehicle control and stability like no other coilover on the market.
The Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers are the perfect balance between street and track performance that has a comfortable ride with uncompromising handling and performance.
Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilover Features
- Includes full coilover set, front and rear
- Hard-Anodized CNC Machined, forged 6061-T6 aluminum spring percehes
- CNC wound race springs made from SAE9254V steel
- Based on more than 15 years of experience with Skunk2's championship winning road racing and drag race cars
- Height adjustable via shock body to ensure shock travel and ride comfort at any ride height
- One year limited warranty from Skunk2
- One of the most popular coilover kits available for your vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryHonda Civic Coilovers
Honda Civic Parts
Honda CRX Coilovers
Honda CRX Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture