Professional install required on all lift kits for proper setup and safety.
- Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD (1999-2006)
- Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 2WD (2007-2007)
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- ONLY fits models with rear leaf spring suspension.
- Does NOT fit 04-06 models with torsion bar front suspension. Use suspension lift kit SKU: 27220A
- Aftermarket wheels are required.
- Minor drilling is required.
Specs & Features
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- High clearance crossmember design.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Coil spring spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Extended sway-bar links
- 6.25in Fabricated lift blocks
The power of N3 comes to 2WD with Rough Country's 6" N3 Suspension Lift for '99 - '06 2WD GM 1500 models.
This all-inclusive lift kit features heavy duty components; powdercoated in hammered black for an aggressive appearance and providing enough height to run up to 35" tires. A set of Fabricated Rear Anti-Wrap Blocks are engineered to give plenty of lift while their unique trapezoid shape and wider surface area makes them significantly less susceptible to axle wrap.
Rough Country’s 6" Suspension Kit features (4) Premium N3 Nitrogen-charged shocks, giving your truck incredible ride-quality both on and off-road. Also included are a set of front coil spring spacers, sway-bar links, and heavy duty crossmembers to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits!
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic Rough Country products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Chevy Silverado Lift Kits
Chevy Silverado Parts
Rough Country Lift Kit
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture