Professional install required on all lift kits for proper setup and safety.
- Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Does NOT fit GMC Sierra, for GMC use #22931
- Does NOT fit Trailboss models. For Trailboss use#27531
- Does NOT fit models with two piece rear driveshaft.
- Does NOT fit "Classic" models (2018 body style)
- Requires cutting and drilling.
Tire & Wheels Details
- Does NOT fit factory wheels
- 20-inch or larger aftermarket wheels are required.
- Wheels must feature minimum 4.5in backspacing to fit
- Please test fit wheels prior to installation
- Must verify compatibility of the aftermarket wheel with the 2019 and up GM larger brake caliper system.
- Some aftermarket wheels may require .25" wheel spacer #1065.
Specs & Features
- Lifts and levels the vehicle from front to rear
- High clearance crossmember design for optimal suspension geometry
- Includes cast knuckles for extreme durability
- Retains stock track width
- No strut disassembly required
- No differential trimming required!
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- N3 Loaded Struts:
- Includes pre-loaded coil
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Increased ground clearance
- Engineered for lifted applications
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Silver powder coat finish
- V2 Monotube Shocks:
- Monotube design
- Internal floating piston
- 46mm high-flow piston
- Fast heat dissipation
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Mounts inverted
- T6061 brushed aluminum body
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 22mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Lower strut spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
Chevy's 2019 1500 features an impressive all-new design that’s built from the ground up, with aggressive angles and head-turning stylings that fit in beautifully when transformed with Rough Country’s 6in Suspension Lift.
This kit lifts and levels your vehicle for a commanding stance and enough clearance to run 35x12.50 tires on 10in wide wheels. Rough Country has engineered this kit to provide optimal suspension geometry while retaining the factory ride quality, giving you enhanced off-road capabilities without sacrificing the handling and smooth ride that makes this truck so impressive.
Rough Country’s 6in Suspension lift retains the stock track width, allowing for up to a 10in wide wheel with 4.5in backspacing. Each kit includes front and rear crossmembers and a skid plate for enhanced chassis strength as well as cast steel knuckles for incredible durability and performance.
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic Rough Country products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Chevy Silverado Lift Kits
Chevy Silverado Parts
Rough Country Lift Kit
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture