- Universal - Requires custom installation
- Works with 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 Cylinders
- Does not include switch. Sold Separately
- Click here to see our available Rostra switches
Specs & Features
- Improved Operation
- Set Speed
- Coast/Reduce Speed
- Resume/ Accelerate
- Tap-Up, 1 MPH per tap
- Tap-Down, 1 MPH per tap
- Controlled Resume Rate
- Closer, More Accurate Control of Set Speed
- Enhanced Adaptability
- Works with 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 Cylinders
- Select ECM, AC Generator, Magnets, or Pulse Sender as VSS *
- Select Square or Sine Wave Speed Signal Source
- Select Acceleration Rate
- Select Gain Control
- Select Manual or Automatic Transmission
- Select Open Circuit or Closed Circuit Engagement Switches
- Enhanced Features
- Modular Design
- Removable Wiring Harness with Locking Device
- Redesigned Water Sealing
- Neutral Safety Switch (NSS) Compatible
- Cruise Engaged Output (Ground Signal When Engaged)
- Self Diagnostic
- Easier Installation
- No Vacuum Required
- Smaller Module
- New Connectors with Positive Contact and Lock
- No Clutch Switch Needed (except Diesel)
- VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) Wire Already in Harness
- Compatible with Neutral Safety
- Compatible with Distributor-less Ignition Systems
- Compatible with Direct Fire Ignition Systems
The Rostra Cruise Control kit is designed to add a cruise control system to those vehicles which did not come with one from the factory. You can set your desired speed by using a Rostra cruise control switch that is steering column mounted (sold separately). Once you set your speed, the Rostra cruise control measures engine load and vehicle speed to ensure your car stays cruising at the desired speed. You can slow down or accelerate from your cruise by using ths switch for ease of use. The cruise controls feature set speed, tap up/tap down (1 mph per tap), coast/reduce speed, resume/accelerate, and controlled resume rate.
While most of our customers install these aftermarket kits themselves, we recommend professional install of this cruise control system.
Rostra has been manufacturing these cruise control units for years, and is an ISO9001 certified company that has proven to be one of the largest manufactures of cruise controls in the United States.
Rostra Cruise Control Features:
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty from Rostra
- Slow down or accelerate without the pedal - requires switch
- Increase comfort and reduce fatigue while driving
- Includes full color illustrated installation manual
- Built in an ISO9001 Quality Certified facility
More in this categoryRostra Cruise Control Kit
Reviews on this product
Rostra Cruise Control
Installed this on my 2000 Jeep Wrangler. Instructions were complete and made for a straightforward installation. Works great! Communication with redline360 was excellent!
The cruise installed easily on my 2000 Camry
It would be better if the cruise came with the switch that mounts on the steering column. The factory switch plugs right into the harness. The cruise works great.I hope it lasts.
Too hot in Vegas July heat for me to install
Asked my local trusted shop, Elite Automotive if they could do it. Their tech had done a couple before said probably 1.5 to 3 hour estimate. Great for me bad for them, maybe a 2003 Ranger was a tougher install with the manual trans and new access through the firewall. Any way it took them 6 hours to install (documented shop video, Great service!)only charged for 3 hours labor. Very nice! Any way the product works smooth at Hwy speed 55 plus, a Little jerky at lower speeds, maybe due to manual trans gear selection.
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We process payments through PayPal, the absolute safest and most secure way to pay online! This ensures we also never store your credit card number, since we are never exposed to it. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or your PayPal Account. If you do not have a PayPal account, simply select the credit card option at the PayPal screen to place your order.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture