Specs & Features
- Seat Belt Set for Quarter Midget & Jr. Dragster
- Exceeds SFI 16.2 Rating (SFI Tags Affixed)
- Designed for Youth Body Mass and Racing Speeds - not for Adult Use
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for on Highway Use
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Sub Strap
- Pull UP Lap Belt Adjusters
- Wide Engagement Cone For Easy Snap In
- Precise Spring Pressure for a Positive Feel
- 45° (right or left) Unlatch Movement Mitigates Accidental Opening
- Cam Buckle Stays Affixed to The Crotch Sub Strap
- Heavy-Duty Drop-Forged 3" Steel Hardware Ends Installed (no bolts)
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Premium 2” Polyester Webbing
- Transverse Mono Filament Woven for Increased Strength and Smoother Edges
- Shoulder Belt Adjustment Length is 15" to 40"
- Lap Belt is Adjustable from 22" to 60"
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Purple. and Pink
- Before 2014, youth racing harness sets had the same SFI rating (16.1) as adult racing harness sets. During 2014, a new certification spec was created (16.2) specifically for youth racing harness sets used for Jr. Dragster and Quarter Midget competition. The new SFI 16.2 specification tags are now placed on all RaceQuip youth harness sets. It is important to note that if you have a youth harness set with an SFI 16.1 tag, it is fine to use until expired.
- Please take note that when rules for youth racing are written, they should allow either SFI 16.1 OR SFI 16.2 certification as the 16.1 spec is a higher rating.
RaceQuip’s Jr. Dragster / Quarter Midget 5-Point Camlock Harness System features twin individual shoulder belts and has an SFI 16.2 Rating. The lightweight aluminum alloy cam buckle provides precise spring pressure for a positive feel when rotating the lever to the 45 degree (right or left) unlatch movement. This motorsports seat belt system also has a "pull-up" lap belt design which means you pull the lap belt ends toward the cam buckle to tighten the belts.
The camlock buckle stays attached to the crotch strap so it is out of the way when not in use. This auto racing harness is manufactured using premium 2" polyester webbing with rounded edges, and double-adjustable hardware ends to ease installation. Mounting is either wrap around or bolt-in and the harness set comes with drop-forged steel 3 bar slide and bolt on hardware ends. Shoulders adjust from 15" to 40" and lap belt adjusts from 22" to 60". Not for adult use in a full size racecar.
More in this categoryRaceQuip Racing Harnesses
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.