Specs & Features
- Seat Belt Set for Quarter Midget & Jr. Dragster
- Exceeds SFI 16.2 Rating (SFI Tags Affixed)
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for On Highway Use
- Premium 2" Polyester Webbing
- Designed for Youth Body Mass and Speeds - Not For Adult Use!!!
- Pull Up Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Strap
- 2" Drop Forged Steel Hardware Ends Installed (No Bolts)
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-on Mounting
- Shoulders Adjust from 15" to 40"
- Lap Belt Adjusts 22" to 60"
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Purple, and Pink
- Before 2014, youth racing harness sets had the same SFI rating (16.1) as adult racing harness sets. During 2014, a new certification spec was created (16.2) specifically for youth racing harness sets used for Jr. Dragster and Quarter Midget competition. The new SFI 16.2 specification tags are now placed on all RaceQuip youth harness sets. It is important to note that if you have a youth harness set with an SFI 16.1 tag, it is fine to use until expired.
- Please take note that when rules for youth racing are written, they should allow either SFI 16.1 OR SFI 16.2 certification as the 16.1 spec is a higher rating.
All of our harness sets feature a latch & link system to retain the belts. The latch & link system is distinguished by a pivoting "hammer," called a Duckbill, which locks all of the belts into place by snapping down into a detent. Both shoulder belts and the sub belt are hooked over the link; the link is inserted into the latch; the Duckbill is then brought down into and over the link, securely holding all of the pieces in place.
RaceQuip Latch & Link Harness Systems come as a "pull down" design. This means that the lap belts must be pulled down and away from the center latch mechanism to tighten. Since our belts are "double adjustable", lengths are easily adjusted on either end for ease of installation. Using the included three bar slide you can mount the belts by either wrapping them around a rollbar or by bolting them in place. Snap-in ends and eyebolts are sold separately if you want to install your belts in that manner. For belt mounting tips and instructions click on the belt mounting instructions at the bottom of the "Harness Systems" page.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
RaceQuip Racing Harnesses
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture