Specs & Features
- Size: 3" Lap, 3" Shoulder, 2" Sub
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for on Highway Use
- Premium 3" Polyester Webbing
- Pull Up Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Strap
- 3"Hardware Ends Installed
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Drop-Forged Steel Hardware
- Shoulders Adjust from 25" to 72"
- Lap Belt Adjusts 30" to 70"
- Twin Individual Shoulder Belts
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Cam Buckle Wide Engagement Cone For Easy Snap In Precise Spring Pressure for a Positive Feel
- Available in Black or Red
- One "set" of seat belts, or one harness "set" is an assortment of lap, shoulder, and crotch belts for one seat only. One belt set = one seat.
- RaceQuip belt sets are for use in race vehicles with a rollbar or rollcage installed. DO NOT buy these harness sets if you are going to install them in a street driven vehicle as they do not have FMVSS 209/302 ratings required by The D.O.T.
- Never leave out the crotch strap or any of the belts that come in a harness set or severe injury will occur in the event of an impact.
RaceQuip Sportsman Camlock Harness Sets feature a durable aluminum cam buckle with an activation lever that points downward. The Sportsman cam utilizes a 45˚(right or left) unlatch movement to prevent accidental opening and the precise spring pressure provides a positive feel.
More in this categoryRaceQuip Racing Harnesses
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.