Specs & Features
- Exceeds SFI 16.1 Rating (SFI Tags Affixed)
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for On Highway Use
- Premium 3" Polyester Webbing
- Twin Individual Shoulder Belts
- 2" Shoulder Accomodates HNR / HANS Device
- Pull Down Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Sub Strap
- 3" Hardware Ends Installed
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Drop-Forged Steel Hardware (no bolts)
- Shoulders Adjust from 20" to 62"
- Lap Belt Adjusts 20" to 60"
- Available in Black, Red, and Blue
- RaceQuip harness sets and seat belts are NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS 209/302 certified for on highway use. They are only to be used in racing vehicles off of public streets and highways. All racing harness sets are designed to be mounted in a race vehicle to a rollcage or harness bar - if you do not have either, you should not try to install any RaceQuip harness set or seat belts.
- No Mounting bolts are included with any RaceQuip seat belt sets except some FIA sets where eyebolts come standard.
All harness systems are constructed using drop-forged steel hardware for ultimate strength and reduced weight. All hardware is cadmium plated for added protection. 3" premium polyester webbing is used and all belts are box-x pattern sewn to ensure uniform stitch length and strength. Belts and hardware ends are routinely tested to verify compliance with SFI 16.1 standards.
This harness set has narrow shoulder belts to better fit a head & neck restraint (HNR) like a HANS device.
All of our harness sets feature a latch & link system to retain the belts. The latch & link system is distinguished by a pivoting "hammer," called a Duckbill, which locks all of the belts into place by snapping down into a detent. Both shoulder belts and the sub belt are hooked over the link; the link is inserted into the latch; the Duckbill is then brought down into and over the link, securely holding all of the pieces in place.
RaceQuip Latch & Link Harness Systems come as a "pull down" design. This means that the lap belts must be pulled down and away from the center latch mechanism to tighten. Since our belts are "double adjustable", lengths are easily adjusted on either end for ease of installation. Using the included three bar slide you can mount the belts by either wrapping them around a rollbar or by bolting them in place. Snap-in ends and eyebolts are sold separately if you want to install your belts in that manner. For belt mounting tips and instructions click on the belt mounting instructions at the bottom of the "Harness Systems" page.
More in this categoryRaceQuip Racing Harnesses
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.
Some products may not be legal in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.