Specs & Features
- 6-Pt All 2" Harness Set:
- 2” Lap Belt With Pull Up Adjusters
- 2” Shoulder Belt Accommodates HANS / FHR Device
- Shoulders and Crotch can be Changed to Wrap or Bolt In
- Six Snap Ends and Six #700050 Eyebolts Included
- 6-Pt All 2" With Euro Sub Belts:
- 2” Pull Up Lap Belt Fits Under Hip Bone Crest
- Straight 2” Shoulders To Accommodate HANS / FHR Device
- Shoulders And Crotch Can Be Changed To Wrap Or Bolt In
- Bolt On Ends Included
- Euro Sub Runs Across Thighs For More Holding Power
- Certified to FIA 8853-2016 specifications (Homologation Tags Affixed)
- Constructed of Premium 2” and 3” Polyester Webbing
- Mono Filament Woven for Increased Strength and Smoother Edges
- Dual Direction Magnesium Alloy Cam Buckle
- Wide Engagement Cone for Easy Snap In
- Precise Spring Pressure for a Positive Feel
- Cam Buckle Stays On Crotch Strap
- Premium Aluminum Shoulder Adjusters
- Black Oxide Coated Drop Forged Steel Hardware
- Included Snap Hooks and Eyebolts Installed on Each End
- Shoulders adjust from 10” - 73”
- Lap Belt Adjusts from 22” - 60”
- Crotch Straps Adjust from 5” - 30”
- Easy Pull Handles Allow Quick Adjustment
- Loops on Shoulders for Bungee Hookup
- Available in Black or Red
- RaceQuip harness sets and seat belts are NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS 209/302 certified for on highway use. They are only to be used in racing vehicles off of public streets and highways.
- All racing harness sets are designed to be mounted in a racecar to a rollcage or harness bar - if you do not have either, you should not try to install any RaceQuip racing seat belts - otherwise serious injury or death may occur during an impact. Available in black or red - one "set" of seat belts equals one seat.
RaceQuip's FIA 8853-2016 auto racing harness sets are designed and built to deliver the "Best Value in Safety", just like the rest of the product line. These FIA HANS Shoulder Pull-Down 2" Lap Camlock style seat belt sets meet that challenge by offering loads of features at an affordable price.
This seat belt set could be called an "endurance racing" version due to the fact that the crotch straps are easily adjustable and all the other adjusters have easy pull handles. There are also loops on the shoulder harnesses to attach bungee cords or the like, in order to pull the belts up and away when they are disconnected. All of these features allow for quicker co-driver changes during an endurance race.
RaceQuip's FIA series Camlock belt sets utilize black oxide coated drop forged steel hardware for great looks and long service life. The six (6) point configuration incorporates a comfortable dual 2" wide moustache bar crotch strap design that is adjustable to 24" in length. The lap belt is a 2" wide "pull-down" configuration which means that you pull the lap belt straps down and away from the cam buckle to tighten. The 2" wide lap belt is adjustable from 22" to 60" in length and has sewn ends with snap hooks and eyebolts installed. Many racers feel that a 2" lap belt allows them to sinch down the belts more securely due to the fact that the belt will be below the iliac crest of the pelvic structure.
The individual shoulder belts transition from 3" wide below the adjuster to 2" wide above to accomodate a HANS or other Forward Head Restraint device. Shoulder lengths can be adjusted from 20" to 68" . This harness set meets the stringent FIA 8853-2016 standard which allows racers in some sanctions to use them for five (5) years before replacing. Construction starts with a lightweight magnesium alloy dual direction cam buckle. The buckle features an engagement cone which allows the belts to snap into the cam mechanism at angles of 21˚ left or right and 11˚ up and down for ease of engagement. Precise internal spring pressure allows a positive feel on the 40˚ (right or left) unlatch movement without fear of accidental opening.
The camlock buckle stays attached to the crotch strap so it is out of the way when entering and exiting the racecar. Next, the black oxide coated drop-forged steel hardware is sewn onto the premium polyester webbing. RaceQuip calls their soft and supple proprietary blend polyester webbing “transverse mono filament woven”, which means that there are mono filament fibers inter-woven into the straps in a pattern that transverses the standard weave. This design accomplishes two tasks - added strength and smoother edges on the belts.
The harness sets also feature premium, lightweight, non-slip aluminum shoulder adjusters with wide easy lift handles. The lap belt adjusters utilize an anti-slip tensioner device to keep the belt tension consistent. The shoulder and crotch straps are "double adjustable", so belt lengths can be simply adjusted on either end for ease of installation. Using the included three bar slides, you can mount the shoulder belts and crotch straps by either wrapping them around a rollbar or by snapping them in place with the supplied snap hook ends and eyebolts.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
RaceQuip Racing Harnesses
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture