Specs & Features
- Can be tied directly into P3 Multi-Gauge using analog input
- Uses Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- *2-Configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- 8ft sensor cable
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out
- Serial connection to your PC
- Real-time display data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software
*Two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs.
DEFAULT OUTPUT CONFIGURATION
- Analog Output 1- (Yellow wire) 0 volt = 7.35 AFR (.5 Lambda) 5 volts = 22.39 AFR (1.52 Lambda)
- Analog Output 2- (Brown wire) 1.1 volt = 14 AFR .1 volt = 15 AFR
- With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
- *Program Cable (Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting), Manual. Innovate LC-2 User's Instruction Manual
- Operating Voltage: 9.8V to 16V DC
- Input Current, O² heater initial warm-up: 2.0A nominal, 3A max
- Input Current, O² normal operation: 0.8A nominal, 1.1A max
- Operating ambient temperature: 0° to 140° F (−17.78° to 60° C)
- Storage ambient temperature: −40° to 185° F (−40° to 85° C)
- Water resistance Splash resistant, non-submersible
- Compatible Types: Bosch™ LSU4.2 & Bosch™ LSU4.9
- Bosch™ Heater Control: Digital PID via pump-cell impedance
- Lambda: .5 to 1.52
- Air/Fuel Ratio: 7.35 to 22.39
- For Lambda: Accurate to +/- .007 (.1 AFR)
- Response Time
- Free Air to Lambda: < 100 mS ( < 25 mS typical)
- Serial: 1- Innovate MTS Compatible
- Analog: 2- 0-5VDC, 10 bit resolution, programmable
- Serial: 1- Innovate MTS Compatible
- Serial: MTS (Innovate Modular Tuning System) compatible
Monitor your vehicle's Air/Fuel Ratio effortlessly with the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 wideband kit. Designed for vehicles without a factory wideband, this kit provides all the necessary components to conveniently read AFR directly on your Multi-Gauge. Say goodbye to interior clutter while keeping a close watch on your AFR.
Featuring advanced 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology, the LC-2 utilizes the renowned DirectDigital™ signal processing technology to accurately display the engine's richness or leanness at any load. Its self-calibrating circuitry automatically adjusts for variations in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. With a digital input/output and two fully programmable analog outputs, the LC-2 is perfect for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, and gauges. Upgrade your monitoring capabilities with the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 wideband kit and ensure optimal engine performance.
P3 Sensor products carry a 1 year limited warranty for failures or defects. Warranty does not cover damage caused during installation and does not cover installation charges. Warranty period starts once the product is delivered to the shipping address listed on order.
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic P3 Gauges products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
P3 Gauges LC-2 Digital Wideband O2 Sensor Kit
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture