**Note: This gauge IS NOT plug and play. Boost/vacuum hose to the engine is required and wiring needs to be completed for power, ground, and optional analog inputs.**
- BMW X5 / X6 / X5M / X6M E70/E71 (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Specs & Features
Color Matched Display: Gauges designed to seamlessly blend with your instrument cluster
Peak Recall: Easily view the highest recorded value with a button press
80psi Analog Boost Sensor: Integrated sensor for accurate boost readings
- Battery Voltage Monitoring: Constantly monitor your battery voltage for peace of mind
- Necessary Hardware is Included
- Installation Instruction Not Included
- Professional Installation Recommended
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (all readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units)
- Analog boost (yellow/purple/black - dedicated plug for analog boost sensor) *boost tap not included
- Analog input 1 (brown wire - can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Analog input 2 (blue wire - can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Battery voltage (red wire / black wire - read through power and ground wires)
- optional auto-dim feature (green wire - connect to any circuit that gets power only when the headlamps are on and enable feature in the configuration menu for the display to auto-dim when the headlamps are on)
Analog gauge base kit includes
- Integrated display
- Analog Box control unit
- Main harness
- Hard-wire harness
- Analog boost sensor *boost tap not included
- Approximately 5' of 5/32" O.D. boost tubing with 5/32" I.D. hose at each end
- 3 zip ties
- 2 scotchlok wire taps
OEM Vent Option *RHD vent does not include trim rings
- We install the display in an OEM vent for your vehicle to make your install even easier
- OBD2 power/ground tap harness allows you to connect to power and ground through your OBD2 port without any wire splicing (does not add OBD2 functionality)
- P3 ESVA (ethanol sensor voltage adaptor) allows your gauge to read ethanol content and fuel temp directly from any Continental/GM Ethanol sensor *Ethanol sensor not included
- LC-2 Wideband o2 Sensor Kit allows your gauge to read your vehicle's Air/Fuel Ratio. Includes everything you need to add a wideband sensor to your exhaust.
- Any Other 0-5 Volt Linear Output Sensor Can Be Read oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp, air ride pressure, egt, etc...
Experience the power of the P3 Analog Gauge - the ultimate OBD2 Multi-Gauge offering enhanced user control and unrivaled precision. Take control of your vehicle's diagnostics with ease, eliminating guesswork and gaining full command over its performance. With the P3 Analog Gauge, you can effortlessly access DTCs, customize measurements, fine-tune unit settings, calibrate vehicle speed, and monitor AFR in Lambda. It's the ultimate tool for those seeking complete control and accuracy.
Enjoy unparalleled convenience and optimal visibility. Say goodbye to obstructive pillar or column pods and strained eyes reading tiny, pixelated screens. The P3 Analog Gauge prioritizes your comfort and seamlessly integrates into your interior with its sleek, OEM plus design. Its bold and bright display ensures instant information retrieval at a glance. Installed discreetly in your air vent, it remains hidden when not in use, allowing you to fully enjoy the functionality of your heat and A/C system.
Rest easy knowing that the P3 Analog Gauge is built to withstand the toughest conditions. Our gauges have endured rigorous torture tests, surpassing freezing temperatures as low as -94°F and extreme heat that can melt physical objects. No matter the climate, our gauges perform flawlessly, guaranteeing durability and reliability. Elevate your driving experience with the P3 Analog Gauge - the perfect combination of advanced features, elegant design, and rugged resilience. Take control, stay informed, and enjoy the convenience of precision diagnostics right at your fingertips.
P3 Gauges products carry a 1 year limited warranty for failures or defects. Warranty does not cover damage caused during installation and does not cover installation charges. Warranty period starts once the product is delivered to the shipping address listed on order.
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic P3 Gauges products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
BMW X5 Parts
BMW X5M Parts
BMW X6 Parts
BMW X6M Parts
P3 Gauges OBD2 Gauges
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture