- Engine Application: 1ZZ/2ZZ Engines, Lotus, Elise
- Fits: 2000-'05 Toyota, Celica, Front Wheel Drive, 1999-'05 US, 1999-'07 J.D.M. Japanese Toyota MR2 mid engine cars, 2004-Up Lotus Elise
- Wet Sump, 6 quart capacity, Stock Depth
- Manufactured from thick aluminum
- Internal baffling insures oil control not present in a OE oil pan
- Baffled for Road Racing, also an excellent Drag Race oil pan
- Can be used as a bolt-in replacement for the stock pan
- 3/8" Billet Aluminum rail
- Metric studs and nuts included
- Turbo drain, 1/2" NPT bung for turbo drainback
- 1/2" NPT bung for oil temperature provision
- Use Stock Oil Pump & Pickup
More in this categoryMoroso Oil Pans
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.