- Honda Civic EK w/ K-series Swap (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000)
Specs & Features
- Designed specifically for the 1996–2000 Honda Civic EK chassis with K-series engine swap
- Provides a bolt-in cooling solution, simplifying the engine swap process
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Substantial fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient heat exchange for naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles
- Includes threaded fan switch port to function with stock sensor
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Purchase Includes
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Mishimoto Radiator Cap
- Magnetic Drain Plug w/ Dowty Oil Seal
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto is proud to release a brand new radiator for EK chassis Civics with K-Series engine swaps. Our half size radiator is designed specifically for your swapped vehicle with high performance driving in mind. This radiator is a direct drop in unit that does not require any trimming, drilling or mount alterations. The Mishimoto radiator will simplify a cooling solution for your K-swap and includes ports for the fan switch and coolant temperature sensor. This radiator, paired with our K-Series Swap Silicone Radiator Hose Kit, is the perfect cooling solution for your boosted or N/A K-Swap. This aluminum radiator, like all Mishimoto radiators, comes with a 1.3 bar high-pressure radiator cap and is backed by our unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
More in this categoryHonda Civic EK Parts
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.