- Corvette C6 6.0L V8 LS2 (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Corvette Z51 6.2L V8 LS3 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Corvette Z06 6.2L V8 LS7 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Corvette Grand Sport 6.2 L V8 LS7 (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Specs & Features
- Patent Pending
- Direct fit for the 2005-2013 C6 Chevrolet Corvette
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Engine oil and automatic transmission coolers integrated into end tanks
- Drops outlet temperature by 5°F across powerband
- Two-row, 2" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street and at the track
- 56% increase in fin surface area for optimal cooling properties
- Cut out incorporated into header plate for fitment of larger aftermarket intakes
- Specialized AC condenser tabs for easy installation
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Purchase Includes
- (1) Aluminum Radiator
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has developed one of our favorite radiators. Not only does this radiator ensure proper cooling, 30% greater cooling efficiency and excellent fitment, but Mishimoto backs it up with a lifetime warranty. With a lightweight 100% brazed aluminum core and polished end tanks, this radiator also looks great under the hood. Mishimoto honors the lifetime limited warranty when you purchase from an authorized dealer such as Redline360.
Perfect for anything from stock to full race, this radiator is made to ensure that your cooling system is up to par and keeps your engine running cool. This radiator is an ideal upgrade over the stock radiator and has direct OEM fitment that requires no cutting or modification.
More in this categoryCorvette C6 Parts
Corvette C6 Radiator
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
Reviews on this productWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.
Some products may not be legal in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.