- BMW 1 SERIES M 3.0L (2011)
- BMW 128i 3.0L (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 135i 3.0L (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 325i / 325xi 2.5L/3.0L (2004, 2005, 2006)
- BMW 328i 3.0L (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 328xi 3.0L (2007, 2008)
- BMW 330i / 330xi 3.0L (2005, 2006)
- BMW 335i 3.0L (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 335is 3.0L (2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW 335xi 3.0L (2007, 2008)
- BMW 525i 2.5L/3.0L (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- BMW 525xi 3.0L (2006, 2007)
- BMW 528i 3.0L (2008, 2009, 2010)
- BMW 528xi 3.0L (2008)
- BMW 530i 3.0L (2005, 2006, 2007)
- BMW 530xi 3.0L (2006, 2007)
- BMW X1 3.0L (2013, 2014)
- BMW X3 3.0i/3.0si 3.0L (2006, 2007, 2008)
- BMW X5 3.0L (2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW X6 3.0L (2011, 2012, 2013)
- BMW Z4 3.0i/ COUPE 3.0Si/ SDRIVE30i/ SDRIVE35i/SDRIVE35is 3.0L (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Activates at a lower temperature so coolant flows through system earlier
- Allows for cooler engine temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Activation Temp (Fahrenheit): 165°F
- Purchase Includes
- (1) Mishimoto Thermostat
- (2) O-rings
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Install Torque Specs
- 7 ft/lbs for the three T30 bolts which secure the plastic housing components
- Vehicle must be equipped with stock plastic thermostat housing in order to install this thermostat. If the car still has a metal thermostat housing, BMW 11537549476 or BMW 11537601158 must be purchased in order to install thermostat.
- The metal pin must be carefully removed from the Mishimoto thermostat with pliers before installed into plastic thermostat housing
The Mishimoto BMW Racing Thermostat fits all N52, N54, and N55 engines. It will promote greater cooling efficiency throughout your engine. Mishimoto racing thermostats will significantly lower high engine temperature produced by modified and upgraded N52, N54 and N55 engines. Once the engine is fully warmed up the Mishimoto Racing Thermostat will open up at a lower temperature than the stock thermostat, allowing the coolant to flow through the engine sooner thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures.
More in this categoryMishimoto Racing Thermostat
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.