- Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L (2014, 2015)
Specs & Features
- Direct fit for the 2014–2015 Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 6 whp and 10 wtq on the stock tune
- CARB EO #: D-759-1 (2014–2015 Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L)
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Designed to work with stock tune with no additional tuning required
- Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- High-flow filter operates at up to 2,000 CFM
- Black powder-coated airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red pipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Purchase Includes
- (1) Aluminum Intake Pipe w/ CNC-Machined MAF Section
- (1) Airbox w/ Protective Edging
- (1) High-Flow Oiled Filter
- (1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
- (2) Worm Gear Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS
- 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps.
- These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M.
- Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Give your Fiesta ST the airflow it deserves. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST intake cranks the power up by 6 whp and 10 wtq while running on the stock tune. The mandrel-bent aluminum piping allows for smooth, uninterrupted airflow straight to the turbo inlet hose and into the turbo. The Fiesta ST intake pipe also features a CNC-machined MAF housing that uses the stock MAF sensor, and it includes two CCV ports. The piping is available with either a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish to maximize engine bay aesthetics. This Fiesta ST intake also features a black powder-coated airbox to keep the air filter isolated from unwanted engine bay heat. This will help keep your air charge nice and cool, and, like all Mishimoto Fiesta ST parts, this intake comes with the unbeatable Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryFord Fiesta ST Air Intake Kit
Ford Fiesta ST Parts
Mishimoto Air Intake Kits
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture