- Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoBoost (2014, 2015, 2016)
- This oil cooler kit is designed to work without your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit. This kit cannot be installed in conjunction with the stock oil cooler.
Specs & Features
- Direct-fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoBoost
- Silver Non-Thermostatic: MMOC-FIST-14
- Black Non-Thermostatic: MMOC-FIST-14BK
- Silver Thermostatic: MMOC-FIST-14T
- Black Thermostatic: MMOC-FIST-14TBK
- Reduces oil temperatures by 35°F (19.5°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Oil cooler location does not interfere with aftermarket air intakes
- Works with stock and most aftermarket intercooler kits
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate
- Designed to easily bypass the stock liquid-to-liquid oil cooler
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Thermostatic and Non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.65qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Install Torque Specs
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
This oil cooler kit is designed to work without your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit. This kit cannot be installed in conjunction with the stock oil cooler.
- (3) Application Specific Mounting Brackets and Spacer
- (1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
- (1) 4 ft, 1 in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
- (1) 3 ft, 2.5 in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
- (1) Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
- (1) Application-Specific ¾ x 16 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
- (1) Aluminum Coolant Bypass Tube
- (2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
- (2) 1 ft Length of Thermal Reflective Wrap
- (1) Mounting Hardware Set
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Turbocharged, high stress 4 cylinder engines like the 1.6L EcoBoost engine in the Fiesta ST can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Even with the stock liquid-to- liquid heat exchanger, the engine can still run very hot and run the risk of overheating the engine’s coolant as well. Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear down your engine. Leave it to Mishimoto to come up with an oil cooling solution for your Fiesta ST!
Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. The oil cooler was designed to bypass the stock liquid to liquid oil cooler in order to get the best possible oil temperature reduction. A new CNC center bolt and aluminum coolant bypass tube are provided to easily eliminate the stock oil cooler unit. Application specific braided stainless steel lines transfer oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 35°F (19.5°C) using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate. Proving that this oil cooler kit can withstand the stresses of the most extreme applications.
This oil cooler kit is available with either a Stealth Black or Sleek Silver cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryFord Fiesta ST Oil Cooler Kit
Ford Fiesta ST Parts
Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kits
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture