- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- This intercooler can be used with stock or aftermarket intercooler pipes. The CNC mounting pegs must be installed by the customer.
Specs & Features
- Direct fit for the 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- 10 whp and 10 tq bolt-on power increase
- Efficient 3.5" thick bar-and-plate core provides optimal heat dissipation and low AITs
- Full aluminum cast end tanks provide increased durability and smooth, uninterrupted airflow
- Strategically designed fins for minimal pressure loss
- Substantial core volume will support vehicles up to 600 whp
- Available with a powder-coated finish in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759
- (1) Mishimoto Intercooler
- CNC Mounting Pegs
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Installation Torque Specs
- 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
- 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- (10) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamps
- (1) 2" T-Bolt Clamp
- (1) 3" T-Bolt Clamp
- (6) Silicone Couplers, Black
A high-horsepower Evo demands an intercooler that provides optimal airflow and a cool, dense charge of air. Modified vehicles running high-boost pressures often suffer from increased air intake temperatures (AITs) and heat soak, which can result in diminished performance. Keep your intake temperatures under control with the Mishimoto Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Performance Intercooler.
This intercooler is a direct bolt-on unit engineered specifically for the Evo X. Thanks to an efficient 3.5" thick bar-and-plate core, this intercooler provides optimal heat dissipation and low AITs. The robust cast aluminum end tanks provide superior durability and smooth, uninterrupted airflow. The Mishimoto Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Performance Intercooler provides a dyno-proven increase of 10 whp and 10 tq, and it will support modified vehicles up to 600 whp! This Evo intercooler core is equipped with a strategic fin design that promotes substantial heat exchange while providing minimal pressure loss across the core. Whether you are making a pass at the drag strip or sliding around a rally stage, this intercooler will provide the cooling that your engine needs to perform at its best.
This Evo intercooler is available with a powder-coated finish in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black. As with all our products, this intercooler includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
More in this categoryMishimoto Intercoolers
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Intercooler Kit
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.