- Ford Fiesta ST EcoBoost 1.6L (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Specs & Features
- Direct-fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- 26°F (15°C) reduction in AIT
- 51% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume & 226% increase in external fin surface area
- Replaces Hot Side and Cold Side Intercooler Pipes and Couplers
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Tube and fin construction for added weight reduction over bar and plate cores
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black or Bold Gold
- Fits with the Mishimoto Fiesta ST Direct Fit Oil Cooler Kit
- Intercooler Pipes Available in Wrinkle Black or Polished Finish
- Fits with stock, Mishimoto, or most aftermarket intercooler pipe kits
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (1) Mishimoto Intercooler
- (1) Upper Diversion Plate with Mounting Hardware and Rubber Trim Seal
- (1) Lower Diversion Plate with Mounting Hardware and Rubber Trim Seal (1) Aluminum Pipe w/ CNC Sensor Flange
- (1) Aluminum Pipe
- (1) CNC Sound Symposer Plug
- (4) Silicone Couplers
- (1) Silicone Sound Symposer Hose
- (1) 1.75" T-Bolt Clamp
- (1) 2.5" T-Bolt Clamp
- (6) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamps
- (1) Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This intercooler is rated for approximately 325 whp. Exceeding these horsepower limits could require a larger front-mount intercooler. The J-line intercooler can be used for horsepower levels exceeding 325whp.
Please note the install guide provided below includes instructions for installation with bumper removal. If you require a guide without bumper removal
The 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST is a car that was born to have fun and push the limits of what a 4-cylinder hot-hatch can achieve. So why let your Fiesta ST be held back by the stock intercooler? With a light tube-and-fin construction, 51% larger core, and 25% greater internal volume, the Mishimoto Fiesta ST intercooler is the upgrade your Fiesta has been asking for. Proven to reduce charge-air temperatures by up to 26°F (15°C), this intercooler is efficient enough to keep up with even the hottest hatch.
Included in this kit are a set of air diversion plates that ensure as much air as possible passes through the outside of the intercooler. To make sure you’re getting the maximum amount of air through the inside of the intercooler, this kit also includes our 2014+ Fiesta ST hot and cold-side intercooler pipes. Available in wrinkle black or polished silver, these pipes help customize your engine bay while providing your Fiesta with up to 7 more horsepower and 8 Ft/lbs of torque at the wheels. The 51% greater volume of the hot-side pipe, combined with the 22% larger volume of the cold-side pipe, means that you have plenty of room to grow your Fiesta’s power.
With durable silicone couplers, fully TIG-welded construction, and Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty, this intercooler and pipe kit will stand the test of time, and then some.
More in this categoryFord Fiesta ST Intercooler Kit
Ford Fiesta ST Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.