- Cadillac ATS 2.0T (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- There is an O-ring inside of the stock intercooler pipe on the end that connects to the intercooler. This O-ring must be removed and installed into your Mishimoto intercooler pipe. Take note when removing it from the stock pipe as the O-ring must be installed in the correct direction. Please reference our installation video for additional information.
Specs & Features
- Direct fit for 2013-2018 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- 11+ hp increase and 9 ft-lbs of torque
- 2" thick intercooler design optimized for maximum airflow with a minimal pressure drop
- 45% increase in internal core volume & 239% increase in external fin surface area
- 78% increase in core size
- Cast end tanks with internal air diverter provide optimal airflow through intercooler
- 30% greater internal volume than stock
- 10% increase in flow
- Utilizes stock quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation
- Pre-welded NPT port on cold-side pipe allows for quick install of aftermarket meth injection or boost gauge
- Piping available in polished and wrinkle black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (1) Aluminum Intercooler
- (2) Aluminum Pipes w/ CNC-machined quick-disconnects
- (1) Aluminum Pipe w/ CNC-machined 2-bolt flange
- (2) Quick-Disconnect Spring Clips
- (1) 2.75" 90° Silicone Coupler
- (1) 2.25" to 2.5" Silicone Transition Coupler
- (1) 2.5" T-Bolt Clamp
- (1) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamp
- (2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
- (3) Tree Clips
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give the intercooling system in your 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T a complete overhaul with the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit. The bar-and-plate constructed core picks up the slack from the stock unit by offering increased heat rejection characteristics, as well as a boost in airflow. On top of the new construction, the design increases the internal core volume by 45%, and offers a whopping 239% gain in external fin surface area, making sure that the charged air running through your LTG is as chilled as possible.
The kit also includes a set of mandrel-bent intercooler piping featuring a range of 2.25-2.75” diameters equating in a 30% increase in volume and 10% better flow of the charged air. Altogether, the piping kit gets your LTG powered ATS up to 11 additional horsepower and 9 ft-lbs of torque. We have also included a pre-welded NPT port on the cold side piping that not only allows for easy installation of your stock equipment but also adding an aftermarket boost gauge or meth injection is a breeze.
The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit for your 2013+ ATS is available with your choice of polished or wrinkle black piping, and as always this kit is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
More in this categoryCadillac ATS Intercooler Kit
Cadillac ATS Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.