- Ford Fiesta ST EcoBoost 2.0L (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
Specs & Features
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Ford Focus ST
- 4.3" thick intercooler design optimized for maximum flow
- No modification to front bumper and retains stock fog lights
- Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- Provision for both US and Euro MAP sensor
- Max power gains of 5 hp and 7 ft-lbs torque
- Drops intercooler outlet temperatures by 34°F
- Increases core size by 128% and fin surface area by 32%
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (1) Mishimoto Intercooler
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Installation Torque Specs
- 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
With our extensive line of Focus ST products, one more thing was needed to complete the Mishimoto arsenal – a performance intercooler upgrade. We’d like to introduce our 2013+ Ford Focus ST Performance Intercooler. This intercooler brings great performance, awesome looks, and increased airflow efficiency all in one neat package. Our intercooler drops outlet temperatures by 34°F through a core that is 128% bigger than stock, along with 32% more external fin surface area. When it comes to power, we saw consistent improvements of an extra 5 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque over baseline.
Due to space constraints, this intercooler will not fit with the active splitters, but the factory shrouding beneath the front grille can stay to keep constant airflow directed at the core. Other than the splitters, this intercooler is a direct-fit upgrade from your stock unit, and it comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Get yours today!
More in this categoryFord Fiesta ST Intercooler
Ford Fiesta ST Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.