- Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2.3L/ 5.0L V8 / 3.7L V6 (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Engine Codes
2.3L EcoBoost, 5.0L Coyote V8, 3.7L Cyclone V6
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost, V6, and V8
- Internal baffles keep coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- Sight tube allows for proper hot and cold coolant levels
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Overflow nipple on fill neck allows for installation of additional NHRA-mandated overflow reservoir
- 100% aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions
- Fits with stock overflow tank cap
- Available in polished or black powder coat
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After a few hot and cold cycles, Mishimoto recommends checking the sight glass on the side of the expansion tank to confirm proper coolant level.
- (1) Aluminum Expansion Tank w/ Sight Glass
- (1) Overflow Hose
- (3) Worm-Gear Clamps
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Install Torque Specs
- 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto V6, V8, and EcoBoost Mustang expansion tank. The Mishimoto Mustang expansion tank has internal baffles to prevent coolant starvation from overflow ports to engine. Also, during high speed cornering, braking, and acceleration, the internal baffled reduce coolant sloshing. The engineers at Mishimoto have also included a sight glass to allow for proper hot and cold coolant levels. The stock coolant Mustang expansion tanks is major eye sore in the engine bay, so the Mishimoto tank is offered in polished or anodized black to keep your Mustang looking great. As an added feature, you can install your tank in under one hour! This Mustang expansion tank was designed to work with the stock expansion tank cap and includes an overflow nipple on the fill neck for adding an additional coolant tank so your Mustang is NHRA legal. Plastic expansion tanks are prone to failure after years of constant temperature variations, so the Mishimoto tank is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum for optimal durability and longevity. The Mishimoto V6, V8, and EcoBoost Mustang expansion tank is engineered for perfect fitment in 2015 Mustang, and as with all our 2015 Mustang parts, this expansion tank includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
More in this categoryFord Mustang Parts
Mishimoto Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tanks
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.