- Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoBoost (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Engine Codes
- Direct fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- Installs in under one hour
- Sight tube allows for proper hot and cold coolant levels
- An internal baffle keeps coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into the coolant system
- 100% aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions
- Overflow nipple on fill neck allows for installation of additional NHRA-mandated overflow reservoir
- Fits with stock overflow tank cap
- Available in polished or black powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- After a few hot and cold cycles, Mishimoto recommends checking the sight glass on the side of the expansion tank to confirm proper coolant level.
- (1) Aluminum Expansion Tank w/ Sight Glass
- (1) Overflow Hose
- (2) Rubber sleeves
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto Fiesta expansion tank. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST expansion tank has internal baffles to prevent coolant starvation from overflow ports to engine. Also, during high speed cornering, braking, and acceleration, the internal baffles reduce coolant sloshing. The engineers at Mishimoto have also included a sight glass to allow for proper hot and cold coolant levels. The stock coolant Fiesta expansion tank is major eye sore in the engine bay, so the Mishimoto tank is offered in polished or black powder coat to keep your Fiesta ST looking great. As an added feature, you can install your tank in under one hour! This Fiesta expansion tank was designed to work with the stock expansion tank cap and includes an overflow nipple on the fill neck for adding an additional coolant tank so your Fiesta ST is NHRA legal. Plastic expansion tanks are prone to failure after years of constant temperature variations, so the Mishimoto tank is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum for optimal durability and longevity. The Mishimoto Fiesta expansion tank is engineered for perfect fitment in the 2014+ Fiesta ST, and as with all our Fiesta ST parts, this expansion tank includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
More in this categoryFord Fiesta ST Parts
Mishimoto Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tanks
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.