- Dodge Charger/Challenger 3.6L/5.7L/6.4L (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Also Fits:
- 2011+ Chrysler 300C 3.6L/5.7L/6.4L
- 2015+ Dodge Charger/Challenger 3.6L/5.7L
- Direct fit for the 2011+ Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Chrysler 300C (See Fitment List)
- 100% aluminum, fully welded construction for maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions
- Cold fill tab incorporated into internal baffling to retain sleek exterior design
- Available natural finish makes customization easy through powder coating, anodizing, or hydro dipping*
- Internal baffles keep coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- Fits with stock expansion tank cap
- Available in a micro-wrinkle black powder coating or natural finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Install Torque Specs
- 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- Mishimoto does not provide powder coating, anodizing, or hydro dipping services for this product. Customers who purchase the natural finish must source these services independently.
The natural finish may show some surface imperfections that will not affect powder coating or other customization.
Dodge and Chrysler have put a lot of work into the exteriors of their vehicles, especially in recent years. With the positively mean look these cars have, one would expect an equally clean look under the hood of the 2011+ Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Chrysler 300C. For the most part, it all adds up, except for the factory expansion tank. Sticking out like a sore thumb, the dull yellow reservoir for your Mopar’s coolant diminishes the “wow” factor under the hood. On top of that, these plastic bits are notorious for degrading and leaking over time.
Mishimoto is determined to inject some style into the engine bay of your Mopar with the Mishimoto 2011+ Dodge Charger/Challenger, Chrysler 300C Aluminum Expansion Tank. We’ve eliminated the angry beige plastic look of the stock tank and replaced it with TIG-welded aluminum, exponentially improving on the expansion tank’s aesthetics and durability. We’ve also ditched the need for a sight glass or tube by incorporating a cold-fill line within the internal baffling, keeping the sleek exterior design of our tank untouched.
The Mishimoto 2011+ Dodge Charger/Challenger, Chrysler 300C Aluminum Expansion Tank is available in a micro-wrinkle black or natural finish, the natural finish easily accessible for color matching customization through powder coating or hydro dipping*. Our expansion tank includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, which ensures you’ll never again have to see the eyesore that is the stock expansion tank.
More in this categoryChrysler 300C Parts
Dodge Challenger Parts
Dodge Charger Parts
Mishimoto Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tanks
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.