- Nissan 350Z (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- VQ35DE Engine
Specs & Features
- Direct fit for 2003–2006 Nissan 350Z
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 10 whp and 13 wtq on the stock tune
- High-flow air filter with integrated velocity stack provides sharp throttle response and improves airflow
- 271% increase in air filter surface area
- Black powder-coated heatshield seals perfectly to the air inlet duct on the front bumper and draws cold air from the front of the vehicle
- Heatshield comes with protective rubber strips to eliminate noise causing vibrations
- No tuning required
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Installs in less than 30 minutes with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
- Fits with stock or Mishimoto 350Z Radiator
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759-1
Mishimoto Cold Air Intakes are designed to produce the most power possible while retaining the driveability of your car. The design of the intake is to reduce air intake temperatures and allow as much free flowing cold air to enter the engine as possible, creating some of the most impressive horsepower and torque gains we've seen from a cold air intake! Mishimoto goes through heavy testing to make sure their intake not only improves power, but does so while keeping engine vitals within factory spec. Mishimoto includes their own air filter which has greater surface area and superior flow while ensuring proper filtration of dirt and debris.
Mishimoto Cold Air Intake Features:
- Bolt on Performance
- Works perfectly with the factory tune
- True cold air intake design
- Mishimoto fully serviceable oiled air filter
- Made in the USA
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Mishimoto Air Intake Kits
Nissan 350Z Air Intake Kit
Nissan 350Z Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture