- Honda Civic EG (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995)
- Honda Del Sol (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997)
- All trims and body styles
- Adjustable perch can lower vehicle approximately 20mm front / rear
Specs & Features
- Image is for reference only (your shocks / struts may have different looking mounting points)
- Includes all 4 shocks / struts (2 front and 2 rear) - Or Sold Individually Front/Rear
- Adjustable rebound with knob (most applications have a knob)
- Lifetime warranty direct through Koni when purchased through Redline360 (authorized dealer)
- Note: Some shocks/struts are inserts and require you to modify the OEM shock housing to remove the old insert and replace it with the new Koni insert
Koni Sport Shocks, also known as Koni "Yellow" shocks are a substantial upgrade to the stock shocks or even over other performance aftermarket shocks. Koni makes it easy for you to adjust the damper. With an external damper adjustment knob, you do not need to remove the shocks in order to adjust them. Koni Yellow Shocks perform best on vehicles that are lowered less than 35mm, or 1.378"). Koni Sport Shocks have long been known to be one of the best performance shocks on the market. Many customers use these shocks with lowering springs or sleeve over coilovers. For aftermarket shocks that are race ready, these shocks offer an excellent ride that many customers enjoy on their daily drivers.
Koni Yellow Shocks Features
- Externally adjustable
- Lifetime Warranty
- Big Handling Improvements while maintaining ride quality
- Recommended for lowered vehicles
- Do not lower more than 35mm (1.378 inches)
- Reuse bump stops to ensure no damage occurs to the valving
Note: Some sets come as inserts and require modification to the OEM struts for assembly
More in this categoryHonda Civic EG Parts
Honda Civic Parts
Honda Civic Shocks & Struts
Honda Del Sol Parts
Koni Yellow Sport Shocks
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.