- Lexus CT 200H Hybrid L4-1.8L (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Hydro Carbon Trap. No CARB E.O. For Off Road Use Only
Specs & Features
- Dyno Proven - 10 whp and 13 ft/lb tq gain!
- CARB Exempt: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Increases throttle response
- Direct bolt on, no modification required
- T6-6061 Mandrel-bent aluminum intake tubing
Injen Short Ram Intakes (IS Series) is designed to replace your factory air box, piping, and air filter. The higher flow air filter and piping greatly improve your engine's efficiency which allows it to produce more horsepower, torque, and better gas mileage. Injen develops these intakes from the best materials such as aerospace-grade aluminum that's super strong yet lightweight.
Injen goes through a long R&D process to make sure that your specific application has the right size piping, right bends and angles and produces the most velocity to not only create the most horsepower and torque but do it reliably.
Injen Short Ram Intake Features:
- Dyno proven intakes
- Air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- High gloss finish that looks awesome
- CNC mandrel bent piping for smooth flow
- Includes special rubber mount to absorb engine vibration and torque
- Includes all hardware for install
- Includes instructions for install
Made with pride in the USA! Intake tube and filter have a lifetime warranty.
More in this categoryInjen Short Ram Intake Kit
Lexus CT 200H Air Intake Kit
Lexus CT 200H Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.