- Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L Turbo (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Specs & Features
- Dyno Proven - 6 whp and 7 ft/lb tq gain!
- Full 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
- Burnt Tip w/ Rolled Edge
- Cast flanges
- Premium T304 stainless steel piping and hangers
- Straight flow design
- Direct replacement for your OEM exhaust - Includes all necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on install
The Injen Exhaust System is designed to increase exhaust flow and improve horsepower. This exhaust features smooth mandrel bends that do not neck down, providing the least amount of resistance and allowing your engine to breathe easy. Straight through mufflers specially designed by Injen are some of the highest flow mufflers on the market, and have been designed to give a unique Injen tone that's deep and strong. This exhaust is a straight bolt-on and comes with all of the necessary hardware and gaskets required to place your factory exhaust.
Injen SES Exhaust Features:
- 100% Stainless Steel for long life and rust prevention
- High flow straight through mufflers with the unique Injen sound
- Clean and robust robotic tig welds
- Mandrel bent piping for smooth flow with minimal restriction
- Dyno tested to provide the best exhaust flow.
- True bolt on exhaust - includes all necessary gaskets and hardware for installation.
Redline360 is an authorized Injen dealer.
More in this categoryFord Fiesta ST Exhaust
Ford Fiesta ST Parts
Injen Exhaust Systems
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.