- Toyota MR2 SW20 (1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996)
Specs & Features
- 32 way adjustable dampers (soft to firm)
- 10 kg front and 14 kg rear springs
- Front camber plates: Yes, With Pillow Ball
- Includes a full set of 4.
- 52mm carbon steel shock body
- 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase
MonoRS Coilover damper kit by Godspeed Project are an intermediate suspension upgrade setup for daily and Sunday club racing. Lowering your car with improved springs over factory and paired with Monotube shocks with valving that allows 32 levels of rebound adjustment to improve handling without sacrifice comfort. Ride height can easily be adjusted by twisting the lower mount bracket. In order to keep weight gain at the minimum, most of attachments and accessories are CNC machined from billet aluminum. Koyo bearings are used when camber plate top mount is applicable depends on car models. To assure that our customers are getting high quality products, MonoRS coilovers are covered by 12 months limited warranty by the manufacturer from top to bottom just like other big brand name setups.
- Improved Springs Rate To Help Ride Handling And Response
- Valving Allows 32 Precise Levels of Rebound Adjustment
- Koyo Japan 6204z Bearing To Improve Piston Strokes Smoother
- Larger Capacity 52mm Mono-tube Shock Design, Anti-Corrosion Anodized Finished
- Racing Grade Shock Oil With High Viscosity Index
- Aluminum Components And Carbon Steel Lower Mount Brackets
- Independent Ride Height and Spring Pre-load Adjustments
- Where Applicable Front Camber Plates With Pillow-ball Top Mount for Camber Adjustment
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
GodSpeed offers a 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase when purchased from an Authorized Dealer such as Redline360. GodSpeed requires proof of purchase from an authorized dealer.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Godspeed MonoRS Coilovers
Toyota MR2 Coilovers
Toyota MR2 Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture