Nissan 240SX S13 (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1994, 1994)
- FIVE8 Coilovers are performance-lowering coilovers and only lower the vehicle from factory height. You can not raise the vehicle or keep it at OEM height with these coilovers. Unless otherwise noted, expect the coilover kit to lower your vehicle from a minimum of 1" to a maximum of 3".
Specs & Features
Damping Levels: Fixed Damping Preset By Manufacturer
Height Adjustment: Independent of Spring Preload
Front Camber Plates: Yes
Front Spring Rate: 8kgf/mm
Rear Spring Rate: 6kgf/mm
- Rear Damping Extensions: Not compatible
- Includes Front Endlinks: Not Compatible
Series: SS Sport
Part Number: 58-S13SS
- Full-Length Ride Height Adjustment
- Mono-Tube Damper Design
- Seamless 52mm Electroplated Carbon Steel Shock Body
- Ø20mm Piston Rod For MacPherson Suspension
- Ø14mm Piston Rod For Double Wishbone/Multi-Link Suspension
- Performance Engineered Ø44mm High-Flow CNC 6061 Aluminum Piston
- Custom Thinned CNC 6061 Aluminum Floating Piston
- Polyurethane Oil Seals
- SAE 9254 Cold-Wound Spring
- Multi-Thickness Valving Shims
- Unique Low-Gas Pressure Design
- 7.5w Compounded Suspension Oil
FIVE8 SS sport coilover kits are designed for street cars that are looking for lower ride height, better handling, and greater comfort. Each set of FIVE8 SS coilovers is made from high-quality materials with precision design to ensure a reliable and durable product. We proudly stand by all our products, and each FIVE8 SS coilover kit has a 1-year warranty.
In the event of a warranty claim, FIVE8 will work with Redline360 customers to rebuild and revalve all shocks in their facility in the United States. This saves a lot of time and hassle.
Redline360 is a direct and authorized FIVE8 Industries dealer. Buying FIVE8 products from Redline360 ensures your warranty is valid.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews on this product
Five8 Industries SS Sport Coilovers
Nissan 240SX Coilovers
Nissan 240SX Parts
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture