- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018)
Specs & Features
- OEM replacement flywheel available here: Exedy OEM Replacement Flywheel
- Genuine Exedy direct replacement OEM clutch
- Includes clutch pressure plate, clutch disc, throw out bearing, pilot bearing and alignment tool
Exedy, formerly known as Daikin Clutch USA, creates top of the line replacement clutches for many popular cars and trucks. These brand new OEM replacement clutches are designed to be a direct replacement for stock and have the same pedal feel and engagement characteristics as stock. Don't trust no name clutch companies with your car. Exedy is a Tier 1 supplier to 11 Japanese manufactures along with Ford and GM. This means Exedy supplies factory clutches to many cars direct from the dealer showroom floor. Highly recommended replacement clutch.
Exedy OEM Replacement Clutches Feature:
- NVR (Noise & Vibration Reduction) Technology for a smooth and quiet ride
- Made from OEM materials and OEM specs
- Quiet Pre-Damper Mechanism reduces gear noise while the engine idles
- WAD (Wide Angle Damper) design enables the clutch disc to hold slighly more torque than stock with less force
- Super low wear diaphram spring that's heat treated for long clutch life
Depending on the application, some replacement clutch kits come with a throw out bearing (release bearing), pilot bearing, and/or alignment tool. If you are re-using your stock flywheel, you must resurface it before use.
More in this categoryExedy OEM Replacement Clutch
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.