- GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 2WD (2007)
- Excludes Hybrid
- GMC Sierra 1500 Fleetside Bed 2WD (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Can accommodate lifted suspensions between 0-3"
Specs & Features
- Performance Shock Absorber - Precision Engineered for Street and Off-Road Performance.
- Can accommodate Lifted Suspensions 0-3".
- Monotube-High Pressure Design Heavy Duty 46mm Piston Nitro Coated Shaft.
- Durable Zinc Coated Weather Resistant Shock Bodies.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maximum performance for standard to moderately lifted trucks with larger wheels and tires.
Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks are built to tackle any road. For vehicles with factory front coilover configurations, we offer PRO-TRUCK Sport Leveling (RHA), with front ride height adjustability up to 2.5" (depending on application), allowing you to go with a bigger wheel and tire combo and clear most obstacles on the trail. Unlike "spacer" type lifts, the Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Leveling Shocks are designed to maximize all available wheel travel for a smoother ride when the "Going Gets Tough"!
- Built to handle the extreme forces with more Off-Road performance in mind.
- Monotube Design, 46mm Pistons, Nitro-Coated Rods and Heavy Duty Zinc Coating
- Improved Handling & Stability On or Off-Road
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- Easy Direct Replacement Installation
- Million Mile, Limited Lifetime Warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Eibach Pro Truck Sports Shocks
GMC Sierra 1500 Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture