Performance pad that also has a good manner on the street. High-efficiency performance pad for high friction and improved stopping power.
- Acura RL 3.5 (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- Part Number: DP41610R (Front)
- Part Number: DP4781/2R (Rear)
- Our flagship top selling high friction brake pad for improved braking – UK made and a very high-end pad
- Suitable for Fast streetcars, trucks and SUVs wherever a decent brake power upgrade is required.
- Super quiet smooth braking under all conditions, fully shimmed slotted and chamfered construction
- Excellent cold bite coupled with high-temperature fade resistance
- Progressive braking with unparalleled pedal feel
- Drastically reduced stopping distances compared to OE
- Brake-In™ coating for accelerated pad bed in period
- R90 approved thus legal for public highway use in European markets
- For track use Bluestuff may be a better choice due to bedding in speed which is much shorter with Blue
- Made with Nucap NRS hooks on back plates to totally eliminate the chance of pad debond
EBC Yellowstuff is an aramid fibre-based brake compound with a high brake effect from cold and is possibly one of the first-ever compounds that can be used for street and on lighter cars in track driving. These pads do require some warm-up and a longer bedding procedure (read about bedding in your brakes here) but get even stronger under the heat of hard driving. These are not alow dust pads, if your desire is for a low dust premium street use pad, you should consider EBC Redstuff. Please note however Redstuff is not for the track.
When considering full-race use on lighter cars, Yellowstuff has been a strong favorite. It is also the choice of 90% of the Mazda MX5 Miata competitors in the UK race series, used in drifting and on kit cars
EBC Yellowstuff pads are also used on the UK Silverstone Race Track Drivers experience cars because of their high performance and longevity. Yellowstuff also claimed a win in the Targa rally and for two years running in the Brazil Mitsubishi off Road Team Desert Challenge.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Acura RL Brake Pads
Acura RL Parts
EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture