Image is only a representation. Actual design will be vehicle specific
- Nissan Pulsar N14 FWD (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995)
- Nissan Pulsar N14 GTI-R AWD (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994)
Specs & Features
- Includes a full set of 4 adjustable coilovers
- 36 levels of dampening adjustable.
- Front Camber Plates: Yes
- Includes Top Mounts? Yes (Rear)
- RS Series - For Modified Street Cars with occasional track
- Ride height adjustable with separate pre-load
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty when purchased through Redline360 (Authorized Dealer)
- Fully Serviceable in the USA
- Mono-tube shock design
- Includes a full set of 4 coilovers
- Genuine D2 Racing coilovers
The D2 Racing coilover kit is a high performance suspension system that is specially designed for your vehicle. Perfect for the modified street car that also sees weekend track time, the D2 Racing RS Series coilovers feature separate height and reload adjustments so you can configure your suspension to your desired settings. Unlike many other coilovers, the D2 Racing suspension allows for you to lower your vehicle while maintaining full strut travel at all times, ensuring the best possible handling and comfort.
D2 Racing RS Coilovers Feature:
- 36 way adjustable monotube shocks
- Bolt on install - includes all necessary parts for install
- Includes all 4 sides - front left, front right, rear left, rear right.
- Full ride height adjustable with separate spring pre-load
- Special anodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rust
- Serviceable in the USA for quick turnaround
Redline360 is an authorized D2 Racing dealer. D2 Racing honors your warranty when purchasing your D2 Racing Coilovers from Redline360.
More in this categoryD2 Racing Coilovers
Nissan Pulsar Coilovers
Nissan Pulsar Parts
Reviews on this productWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.
Some products may not be legal in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.