Specs & Features
- Display: LCD text display
- Temperature compensated: Tester prompted
- Operating temperature: 0–50° C (32–120° F)
- Test range: 100–900 CCA 100–550 DIN 100–900 EN 100–550 IEC 100–900 SAE
- Built-in printer: Powered by the battery under test
- Voltage range: Tests 12V batteries down to 1V
- Cable length: 533.4 mm
- Power requirements: Uses the power of battery under test or 9V battery
- Voltmeter: 0.9–16 Vdc, +/- 0.05 Vdc
- Housing material: Acid resistant ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 230 x 102 x 65 (mm)
- Weight: 499 g
- The integrated printer provides immediate results to review with the customer
- User-defined printout header
- Tests 12V batteries and electrical systems for cars and light trucks
- Tests starting and charging system voltage and displays results
- Bad cell detection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tests discharged batteries down to 1V
- Multiple rating system compatible (CCA, DIN, EN, IEC, SAE)
- Tests multiple battery chemistries: standard (flooded), AGM, and GEL
- 19 Languages
Complete with an integrated printer, it’s now easier than ever to determine and present the current state of a battery and electrical system with the CTEK PRO Battery Tester(Part #40-209). The PRO Battery Tester performs quick, simple, and accurate battery or system tests in seconds without heat, sparks, or user interpretation. The results can then be printed and reviewed immediately with customers for added impact to preventative maintenance routines and customer service. The CTEK PRO Battery Tester is patented and features a 2-year warranty.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
CTEK Battery Chargers & Tenders
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture